Saskatchewan Gamblers Anonymous Virtual Meetings
PASSWORDS ARE NOW REQUIRED TO ENTER MEETINGS
THE PASSWORD FOR ALL MEETINGS IS:
You can continue to access meetings as you were, just note you will be required this additional step before entering the room
While we are unable to meet in-person due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, virtual meetings offer a chance to stay connected to our friends in recovery.
Please see below for meeting schedules, access instructions, and things to keep in mind when attending a virtual meeting.
Weekly Meeting Schedule
Monday (7:30pm – 8:30pm)
Tuesday (7:30pm – 8:30pm)
Thursday (7:30pm – 8:30pm)
Friday (7:30pm – 8:30pm)
Saturday (10:00am – 11:00am)
Sunday (7:30pm – 8:30pm)
How to Access
- Ensure you have the ZOOM app/program installed on your computer or smartphone
- DOWNLOAD ZOOM HERE
- After installation, click the URL below to instantly join the meeting
- Alternatively, open ZOOM and Join a Meeting using the meeting ID 4993436528
*If you cannot access ZOOM and would like to dial in using toll-free telephone, please click here.
Things to Consider When Attending a Virtual Meeting
- Please have your audio/microphone muted when not sharing and/or reading
- Please try to be in a quiet, private area while attending the meeting
- Meetings will not go longer than one hour. If you haven’t had the opportunity to share, please attend the next meeting and you will be asked to share first
- Have your yellow book handy if you’d like to read a passage
- This is a new and temporary solution to offer members a safe place to share during these difficult times. We ask for patience and understanding while these meetings grow – at times, we may not be perfect.